Free Sample   Spreadsheet: Function Of The Spreadsheet

100000+

Students can't be Wrong!

767452

Orders

4.9/5

Ratings

4981

PhD Experts

GET BEST GRADE, ORDER NOW

250 Words

Spreadsheet: Function Of The Spreadsheet

  0 Downloads   |   2 Pages 303 Words   |   Published Date: 29/04/2017

Question:

Give the solution on a separate sheet (labelled ‘Part a’, ‘Part b’, and Part c—‘Part d’ will appear on the ‘Part a’ tab).

spreadsheet should be clearly labelled and easy to understand. Include a description of the function of the spreadsheet. Remember to make sure you clearly identify the ‘inputs’ and ‘outputs’.

Please also include the step in each spreadsheet.
 
 

Answer:

Part A

The following are the steps and inferences from the assignment given.

Probability of S alive is 50% and hence his death probability is 1-50%=50%

Probability that S is alive in year 2 is the probability that he is alive in year 1 and he is alive in year 2. Hence the joint probability is 50%*50% or 0.5^2=25%. Hence the probability of his death in year 2 is 1-25% or 75%. Similarly till year 30

S does not receive any coupon. Hence 0 will year 30. In year 35 assuming he is alive, he gets the principal of 1000,000. The expected value of this is P(alive)*1000,000+P(dead)*0. Take the NPV which is 1000,000/(1+7%)^30 or 93663.

M bond person receives coupons irrespective of S dead or alive. But principal will be received only if S dead. So multiply P(S dead)*expected value of receipt. The coupon paid semi annually @ rate 9.8% is equivalent to an effective annual rate of 10% calculated as (1+9.8%/2)^2-1. Hence every year, M receives 1000,000*10%. Calculate the PV for 35 years comes to 1,388,441

 

Since SM bond –S bond+M bond the total value is c+d or 1,482,104

Part B is  same as Part A except face value is $ 1 and hence the investor needs $ 659 as retirement amount at the end of 35 years. Hence he has to buy 659 bonds

Part B is same as Part A except that face value of the bond is 100 instead of 100,000

Thepeacekeepers.info provides guaranteed satisfaction with a commitment to complete the work within time. Combined with our meticulous work ethics and extensive domain experience, Thepeacekeepers.info is the ideal partner for all your homework/assignment needs. We pledge to provide 24*7 support to dissolve all your academic doubts. We are composed of 3000+ esteemed experts who have been empanelled after extensive research and quality check. Thepeacekeepers.info provides undivided attention to each assignment order with a methodical approach to solution. Our network span is not restricted to US, UK and Australia rather extends to countries like Singapore, Canada and UAE. Our assignment help services include thesis help, case study help, homework help, coursework help, MBA help and Programming help. Get your work done at the best price in industry.

Most Downloaded Sample of No Subject

  215 Download  |   2 Pages 339 Words

Question:Discuss about the professional developers comprehend software? Answer:I have been working in the USA Technologies for nine months now, and it ...

More

  155 Download  |   3 Pages 654 Words

Question:Describe about the Rethinking Oil Nationalism? Answer:1. The engineering discipline that I have chosen is Mechanical Engineering and I have se...

More

  132 Download  |   6 Pages 1,441 Words

Question:Explain about the Advertising for An integrated marketing communication perspective? Answer:Introduction:Social media has become the part of...

More

  0 Download  |   3 Pages 561 Words

Question:Discuss about the Comprehensive Model of Interpersonal.   Answer:Introduction:The meteorological analogy given by Mr. Andy Grove, Cha...

More

  181 Download  |   3 Pages 514 Words

In the article, Kohn (2006) has argued that homework is not only needless but also counterproductive for children. The author adopts a contextual review method to pro...

More

  363 Download  |   7 Pages 1,553 Words

Tourism AustraliaTourism Australia has established 13 offices all around the globe to target 22 of its most advantageous markets. The key strategy behind the adve...

More

  243 Download  |   5 Pages 1,108 Words

THE ERA OF GLOBALIZATIONToday’s world is by and far moving at a jet set speed and an exponential rate towards the horizon of collaborating the whole world i...

More

  363 Download  |   9 Pages 2,013 Words

Feelings or No feelingsMilgram’s experiment was a fascinating thing done to a group of people resulting into more fascinating insight into the behaviors, fe...

More

  365 Download  |   5 Pages 1,136 Words

AbstractEngineers are the pioneer for global development and professionals are catalysts for problem solving but void of any rules, regulations, code of conduct o...

More

  0 Download  |   13 Pages 3,228 Words

QuestionDiscuss about the Motivational Skills in Project Management.  Answer:Introduction:In the present time, the main focus of the project man...

More

  0 Download  |   6 Pages 1,333 Words

Question:Discuss about the Impact of Globalization in Living Standard.  Answer:IntroductionContemporary industries and businessperson follow glo...

More

  0 Download  |   15 Pages 3,659 Words

Question:Discuss about the Singapore Productivity Growth Sluggish.  Answer:IntroductionThis essay outlines the different macroeconomic events ...

More

  185 Download  |   2 Pages 277 Words

  The economic conditions are dynamic in nature therefore it is important to keep the track of the digitization and innovation that is happening across ...

More

  209 Download  |   6 Pages 1,319 Words

IntroductionPlanning process means to prepare for the future. The future outcomes are determined by the organizational plans of the present (Zwikael & Globers...

More

  221 Download  |   7 Pages 1,511 Words

INTRODUCTION  The logistics management is an act of managing the supply chain which involves the transfer of goods as well as services from the poin...

More

  267 Download  |   8 Pages 1,843 Words

IntroductionThe norms of culture have been misunderstood for emotional abuse within the indigenous population. This time it had been the Yorganop group, the agenc...

More

  99 Download  |   5 Pages 1,176 Words

Introduction  The media has been in a changing and dynamic form ever since the newer technologies have changed the paradigm of thinking (Anderson &a...

More

  40 Download  |   10 Pages 2,358 Words

"(Name)" is the current principal of my school (School name) with a leadership term of above 30 years. The journey of *--- as a leader was full of tribulations, cha...

More

  154 Download  |   3 Pages 558 Words

 An intriguing issue to look at in the migration aspect is the thing that happens when women get abandoned. Spouses who migrate leave their wives to take car...

More

  243 Download  |   5 Pages 1,056 Words

 The significance of the primaries in 2008 can be seen as the first since 1928 that no occupant leader was in the race for the democratic designation. Furthe...

More