Students can't be Wrong!
GET BEST GRADE, ORDER NOW
Change Drivers For The Higher Colleges Of Technology
0 Downloads | 3 Pages 628 Words | Published Date: 02/05/2017
Managing organisational change has become a crucial agenda to attain greater sustainability in the global market. A few critical success factors are identified as the major elements to attain organisational success. The current study attempts to identify the change drivers for the Higher Colleges of Technology considering its key success factors, opportunities and challenges, to enhance the skill set of the current researcher to meet higher career objectives and organisational goals.
The innovative learning process, equipped laboratories and fragmented infrastructure are the key success factors in the Higher Colleges of Technology. Below-mentioned elements have been identified as the key success factor of the firm:
- The existence of the world-class ICT platform to meet the operational and educational needs with innovation and the agility (Whelan-Berry and Somerville, 2010).
- The change initiatives on the world-class competitiveness
- Offering a modern learning environment for the students
- Implementation of the BYOD strategy has been made central to the objective of the Higher College of Technology (HCT).
The change factors like the emergence of new competitors, generation of new laws and the development of new technology can potentially change drivers (Konno et al. 2014). Gilbert et al. (2012) stated that the sustainability crises and greater competition among the market players are the prime reasons that might impact on the nature of the success mentioned above factors.
- The change drivers could enhance the current operational process and the infrastructural development of the Higher College of Technology.
- The introduction of replacement systems could bring higher innovativeness, thereby attracting more students towards the brand and increasing business profitability
- The replacement of some existing employees could generate de-motivation within the current faculty group, thereby reducing the quality of the educational services. It could be a potential threat for the Higher Colleges of Technology.
The market competitiveness in the education sector is increasing (Buchanan, 2011). Thus, as a change planner, the integration of the organisational philosophies into the logical and rational change management process will be assigned to me within the next two years.
- Enhancing the foresight to identify the climate for change
- Scenario planning and more professional development
- Improving the critical thinking process to design and implement the change response with the organisational business portfolio.
- Managing a flexible work environment
- Empowering the staffs to share the personal view
- Improving the goal setting capacity and right delegation of the authority.
- Improving the listening
- Logical decision making
- Enhancing the leadership attributes
- Focusing on the organisational development along with the change management process
- Time management ability to attain the set goals of the firm
- Improving the focus of the business development factors.
- Enhancing the capacity to remove an employee and student resistance in the change process.
Considering the role and responsibilities, I would like to improve the project management parameters along with the administrative skills to make the future change driver sufficient enough for the Higher College of Technology.
It has been concluded that self empowerment, leadership flexibility, time management, scenario planning need to be improved by the current researcher as a part of the professional development plan. This could help to enhance the professional growth of the researcher. Thus, the organisational goal can also be managed.
Buchanan, D.A. (2011) ‘Good practice, not rocket science – understanding failures to change after extreme events’, Journal of Change Management, 11 (3), pp.273-288
Gilbert, C., Eyring, M. and Foster, R.N. (2012) ‘Two routes to resilience’, Harvard Business Review, 90 (20), pp.66-73
Konno, N., Nonaka, I. and Ogilvy, J. (2014) ‘Scenario planning: the basics’, World Futures, 70 (1), pp.28-43
Whelan-Berry, K.S. and Somerville, K.A. (2010) ‘Linking change drivers and the organizational change process – a review and synthesis’, Journal of Change Management, 10 (2), pp.175-193
Thepeacekeepers.info provides guaranteed satisfaction with a commitment to complete the work within time. Combined with our meticulous work ethics and extensive domain experience, Thepeacekeepers.info is the ideal partner for all your homework/assignment needs. We pledge to provide 24*7 support to dissolve all your academic doubts. We are composed of 3000+ esteemed experts who have been empanelled after extensive research and quality check. Thepeacekeepers.info provides undivided attention to each assignment order with a methodical approach to solution. Our network span is not restricted to US, UK and Australia rather extends to countries like Singapore, Canada and UAE. Our assignment help services include thesis help, case study help, homework help, coursework help, MBA help and Programming help. Get your work done at the best price in industry.
Most Downloaded Sample of Management
242 Download | 1 Pages 48 Words
You are required to write a researched argument essay that convinces persuades the reader of your position / stance. This is an academic, researched and referenced do...
186 Download | 9 Pages 2,237 Words
Executive SummaryThe purpose of this report is to elaborate the factors which are considered by individuals before selecting an occupation. Choosing an occupati...
359 Download | 13 Pages 3,112 Words
IntroductionWith the increase enhancement in the field of technology, it has been considered essential by the businesses to implement such technology in their b...
316 Download | 9 Pages 2,203 Words
Executive SummaryIn a merger & acquisition, role of an HR has emerged as a very critical function. At each stage of merger and acquisition process, HR plays a s...
349 Download | 7 Pages 1,521 Words
IntroductionIn this competitive business environment where every business organization is trying to attract the customers of each other, it becomes essential for ...