Let us first make you understand what a reflective essay is. In simple terms, reflective essay mainly involves exploration and explanation of an event/experience.
Equation of reflective essay writing
Description (Describe the facts important to the event or the experience) + Reflection (Evaluate the experience) = An analytical piece of writing/reflective essay
It is, however, particularly difficult and more challenging than other form of essay writing. So here is a guide that highlights the particular areas of reflecting essay writing. Read on to perfect your reflective essay writing skills.
Understanding the difference between descriptive and reflective writing
An experience of a student nurse on her recent clinical placement
The physical environment of where (the ward, the beds, the MDT) she had been working, with whom she talked to, or what she was told to do.
The whole mental experience of the journey: how she felt at the time, what good she had taken from this experience, what she discovered that she did not know, what perception she possessed about clinical experience before placement, did the experience confirm or challenge it, how she overcome her challenges, what plans do satisfy her needs, skills she required developing.
Avail expert help from Thepeacekeepers.info to write A-one college reflective essays
‘Pen is mightier than sword’, but sometimes the pen is not enough to make your essay standout. You need something else in the course of your reflective essay writing. Don’t invest time to find another essay solution when you have already reached a perfect solution: Thepeacekeepers.info. In the form of Thepeacekeepers.info, you can get quality essay writing service that helps in every way to finish your academic task.
You may forget about those sleepless nights spent seeking unique ideas for your reflective essay writing with the help of our professionals. Just imagine how many great things you can do instead of investing your time in essay writing. But when you hire an expert who understands the course of essay writing more proficiently, you have more time to complete more important tasks.
We know that you have a wide range of writing service providers to choose, but we assure you that there is no other site better than ours. We have been in this writing service industry for a decade now and we understand specified requirements of students.
Our team keeps the highest quality standards preparing any kind of order starting with essay to dissertation/thesis writing services. So you can select any kind of writing help services according to your requirements. We are ready to help you in every way we can.
Steps to consider in structuring the reflective essay
Before you start writing your reflective essay, try to implement these following steps in your reflective essay writing course.
1. Evaluate the essay question
2. Look at the marking criteria, read it several times until you understand it
3. Indentify the event or experience that you intend to reflect
4. Find answers to what, where, when, who, how, why to set the scene
5. Write down the main issues that you have identified in relation to the experience
6. Think about the ways to find relevant relation between main issues and literature (sources)
7. Jot down further notes to showcase your understanding and insights gained
8. Build a bridge between your insights and literature
9. Write down your plans on how you will make the connection between theory and practice.
Reflective essay structure
After you have gained education about the things you must consider before drafting reflective essay help, now you should learn how to structure your reflective essay to impress your tutors.
Reflective essay writing follows similar architecture like any other essay writing format:
• The purpose of reflective essay writing without giving too much valuable details
• What is the essay about
• What exactly the essay focuses on
• Why is the subject important for analysis
• How definitions and reflective model will be developed
For example, if you are writing a reflective essay on a certain class experience at the end of the quarter, the elements should involve:
• How did you grow over the course?
• What have you learned?
• Can you apply your learned knowledge in future academic or life pursuits?
• How did you achieve the goals that you intend to, if not explain why?
• Are there skills you can improve on? If so, how do you plan on doing it in future?
• Description of the event/experience and your feelings at the time
• Evaluation of the event/experience (the good and bad about it)
• Analysis of the event/experience (cause and effect, compare and contrast).
• Present the summary of the issues explored so far
• Remind the readers of the purpose of the essay
• Suggest an appropriate course of action about the needs identified in the body of the essay.
Step-by-step guide of college reflective essay writing
• Step 1
• Step 2
• Step 3
• Step 4
College reflective essay topics suggestions
1. Looking at the full moon from the terrace of your house
2. Watching lightning late at night
3. The moment you realized you were in love with someone
4. The most challenging homework assignments you had to do
5. The movie that made you cry
6. A high school experience I cannot forget
7. A dinner that brought my family together
8. A person who changed my life
9. How difficult it is to make the honorable choice?
10. Can moral values be enforced?
Thepeacekeepers.info, an answer to your essay problems
• Highly professional writers who have acquired their highest credentials from reputed universities
• Financial guarantees from which you can get money back assurance and free amendments
• High quality content produced by skilled experts
• 100 percent original paper checked under most reliable plagiarism detector
• Expert assistance for any complexity arising in academic writing
• Full confidentiality of personal details
• Swift delivery of your order within agreed deadline
• 24x7 customer support to answers your queries.
"Excellent writing, no negatives to comm...
"Excellent writing, no negatives to comment. Completely satisfied by the end product. Such a wonderful and useful website"
Jack Hughes Australia
"Overall the final report is good, But m...
"Overall the final report is good, But my course teacher was quiet unhappy that there was no case studies explained in the final report. So, could you please add and explain one or two case studies into the final report related to the topic which you have done and after adding the case study into the final report. Please can you send it as a whole of final report as early as possible.thank you"
Tom Katt USA
"Best service provided. On time, ill use...
"Best service provided. On time, ill use their service again, much appreciated, before deadline they finished my assignment."
Hussein Ali USA
"Your service is good i like ur assignme...
"Your service is good i like ur assignment assistance ,,,,, you are doing great job you help specially students, but your charges is very high,, please give better offers for students."
"The solution of my assignment is too go...
"The solution of my assignment is too good and thanks for the team of Myassignmenthelp. i am really thanks for help me and gave me a assignment assistance within good quality. i would be again if i face any problem in future. thanx for the help"