With the growing need among students, Thepeacekeepers.info has introduced expert competition and consumer law assignment help for them. With the growth of consumerism, issues concerning consumer grievances, product satisfaction, pricing and fair competition have assumed a tremendous sense of urgency. This is demonstrated in the plethora of laws which the legislators have promulgated in order to protect the rights of the consumers. While this is certainly good news for consumers, for students, however, this means studying a large number of topics. Our proficient competition and consumer law assignment help by the best consumer experts can assist you in developing your consumer essays.
What is competition and consumer law?
According to our competition and consumer law assignment help writers, competition and consumer laws refer to a body of laws which are enacted by the government in order to prevent unfair competition among businesses, regulate corporate malpractices and protect the rights of the consumers. Competition and consumer laws are usually enacted by government agencies and deal with a number of inter-related issues. Excerpts from our competition and consumer law assignment give us a chance to look at some of the most important issues. They are:
- Fair Trade
- Extended Warranty
- Product recall
Consumer and competition regulation issues
According to our competition and consumer law assignment writers, consumer and competition regulations fall under the broad category of business laws. While other areas of business law such as corporate laws, environmental laws and intellectual property laws mainly deal with the interests of the businesses, competition and consumer laws are mainly enacted in favor of the consumers. Let us discuss each of these issues separately which are also discussed in our competition essay through consumer help:
According to our competition and consumer law assignment help experts, competition laws refer to a set of laws that seek to maintain market competition by regulating anti-competitive conduct by business houses. They are also known as anti-competition and anti-trust laws in some countries like USA. While competition within countries is covered by national competition laws, international trade and commerce are usually dealt by international trade agreements. Till 1994, the General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade (GATT) dealt with international trade. It was enacted to promote international competition by reducing tariffs and other trade barriers. In 1994, it was replaced by World Trade Organization (WTO). In practice, competition laws deal with three areas which are also discussed in our competition and consumer law assignments:
- Dominance and monopoly: Competition laws prevent large firms from holding large market shares in order to protect the consumers from paying higher prices and getting inferior quality products. For more information refer to our competition and consumer law assignment service by competition experts.
- Mergers and acquisitions: Merger and acquisitions lead to the concentration of power in the hands of a couple of big firms. Competition laws seek to avoid them. You can receive expert guidance through our competition and consumer law assignment
- Intellectual property and innovation: Protecting intellectual property rights promotes healthy competition and leads to product innovation. Refer to our competition and consumer law assignment help to understand it further.
Anti-trust is closely related to competition. Anti-trust laws refer to a collection of laws which promote fair competition among businesses and curtail corporate malpractices. According to our competition and consumer law assignment help experts, in various countries they are also known as competition laws. In countries like USA, they are specifically known as Anti-trust legislations. In US, they are covered by federal and state governmental laws are Sherman Act of 1980, Clayton Act 1914 and the Federal Trade Commission Act of 1914. Our competition and consumer law assignment covers the following areas:
- Cartels and Collusions: According to our competition and consumer law assignment help writers, one of the most essential areas of Anti-trust laws is cartels and collusions. In economics, cartels and collusions refer to those agreements which are usually reached between competing firms of a particular industry in order to control market prices and prevent the entry of new competitors. Anti-trust laws, for example, those in the US, especially seek to prevent such cartels. You can find more about it in our competition and consumer law assignments.
- Restrictive practices relating to prices: Some restrictive practices relating to prices are illegal and are therefore covered by anti-trust laws as well. With reference to our competition and consumer law assignment help material, some of these practices are:
- Price fixing: Fixing of market prices at a certain level by participants on the same side of the market by controlling the demand and supply. Get more details through our competition and consumer law assignment help.
- Bid rigging: It is a form of rigging where a contract is already promised to one party, whereas for the sake of appearance, bids are invited from several parties. Find more in our competition and consumer law assignment help.
- Market sharing: It is also known as dividing territories, which refer to a practice of staying out of each other’s way in order to prevent competition and control prices. Refer to our competition and consumer law assignment help for detailed information.
- Group boycott: According to our competition and consumer law assignment help writers, it refers to the boycott of a particular firm by two or more competing business houses until and unless the firm agrees to stop doing business with a potential competitor of the businesses which are conducting the boycott in the first place.
- Vertical and horizontal integration: In horizontal integration, a company acquires the production units which might be sources of potential competition, while in vertical integration the company seeks to buy out all the stages of the supply chain so as to eliminate competition. Both are illegal according to anti-trust laws. Refer to our competition and consumer law assignment help for more information.
- Monopolization: According to our competition and consumer law assignment help, Monopoly practices refer to control of a specific business enterprise of either the supply of a particular commodity or the market or the entire industry. There are four types of monopoly practice:
- Monopoly: A condition where there is only one supplier and multiple buyers.
- Monopsony: A condition where there is only one buyer in the market and a number of sellers.
- Oligopoly: Oligopoly is a market condition where the market is dominated by a small number of suppliers.
- Predatory pricing: A market condition where few companies with huge cash reserves can sell their products at highly reduced rates so as to eliminate competition from the market.
Get more information by subscribing to our competition and consumer law assignment help service.
- Fair trade
According to our competition and consumer law assignment help writers, fair trade refers to a special type of social movement initiated by developing countries in order to give the producers of commodities in those countries fair price. The movement aims at sustainable development and hopes to align global trade practices with environmental standards and all round social development. Fair trade prices are especially followed in commodities like handicrafts, coffee, chocolate, gold, bananas, cotton, wine etc. Most of these raw materials are produced by some of the poorest countries and are exported to the rich countries of Europe and America. Our competition and consumer law assignments writers discuss this elaborately.
- Extended warranty
According to our competition and consumer law assignment help experts, an extended warranty is a warranty which is extended beyond the normal period of warranty for the benefit of the consumers. The warranty has to be provided by the warranty administrator, the manufacturer and the retailer. Most common examples of such warranties are to be found in automobiles and electronics which are mentioned in our competition and consumer law assignments.
- Product recall
An extremely controversial area of consumer protection laws, it refers to the recall of a particular product after some safety issues or product defects have been found. According to our competition and consumer law assignment help writers, a country’s consumer protection cell deals with such issues. Product recalls are quite common in FMCG industry. In August 2006, Dell, Apple, Toshiba, Lenovo recalled their computers from the market after it was complained that the Sony batteries inside the computers got overheated and caught fire. For more, refer to our competition and consumer law assignment help by competition experts and consumer experts.
It refers to the general principle that informs most of the laws of consumer protection. Transparency can relate to the product sold, the price structure followed and the selection of the markets where the product is sold. Our competition and consumer law assignment help includes elucidated explanations.
Why do students need help in competition and consumer law assignments?
Students need competition and consumer law assignment help since
- The field is vast and
- It involves a number of interlocking issues which need careful assessment especially in competition and consumer law assignments.
How Thepeacekeepers.info can help students in competition and consumer law assignment?
We at Thepeacekeepers.info can explain in simple terms the range of issues dealt under the title, “competition and consumer law” and provide quality competition and consumer law assignment help. Thepeacekeepers.info gives you genuine law assignment help. Within law, we provide competition and consumer law assignment help, building and construction law assignment help, business law assignment help etc.
Apart from competition and consumer law assignment help, our domain expertises also extend to marketing, finance and accounting, human resources etc. We also provide nursing assignment help and engineering assignment help. We have a number of PhD degree holders and subject experts who provide help with assignment writing, checking and editing help. We provide hundred percent plagiarism free online dissertation writing help and expert guidance on every step of your thesis writing. So how does competition and consumer law assignment help service work?
Well, competition and consumer law assignment help is a combination of three easy steps
- Log on to Myassignmenthelp.com
- Submit your topic and get an assignment quote
- Pay the required fee
After that, our team of assignment experts will take it from here.
Apart from competition and consumer law assignment help, we also provide competition writing, competition essay writing, competition thesis, consumer writing, competition essay, consumer essay and many more expert services.
"Excellent writing, no negatives to comm...
"Excellent writing, no negatives to comment. Completely satisfied by the end product. Such a wonderful and useful website"
Jack Hughes Australia
"Overall the final report is good, But m...
"Overall the final report is good, But my course teacher was quiet unhappy that there was no case studies explained in the final report. So, could you please add and explain one or two case studies into the final report related to the topic which you have done and after adding the case study into the final report. Please can you send it as a whole of final report as early as possible.thank you"
Tom Katt USA
"Best service provided. On time, ill use...
"Best service provided. On time, ill use their service again, much appreciated, before deadline they finished my assignment."
Hussein Ali USA
"Your service is good i like ur assignme...
"Your service is good i like ur assignment assistance ,,,,, you are doing great job you help specially students, but your charges is very high,, please give better offers for students."
"The solution of my assignment is too go...
"The solution of my assignment is too good and thanks for the team of Myassignmenthelp. i am really thanks for help me and gave me a assignment assistance within good quality. i would be again if i face any problem in future. thanx for the help"