Students can't be Wrong!
GET BEST GRADE, ORDER NOW
Biomedical Law Assignment Essay Help Online
Bio-medicine also known as medical biology refers to a particular branch of medical science that deals with the application of biological principles in clinical practices. The laws which are related to the proper and ethical use of such principles in clinical practices are called biomedical laws or laws relating to bio-medicine. Biomedical law assignment help is a common need among biomedicine students, bewildered with the intricate concepts of the subject.
What are biomedical laws?
The first topic included in biomedical law assignment help is biomedical laws, dealing with proper usage of ethical principles in medical practices. The progress of medical science has thrown at us a number of moral challenges. We are constantly facing a number of socio-moral issues which require a careful application of ethical judgment and sound scientific principles. Is organ donation good? Is genetic engineering permissible? Should abortion be allowed? Do we have a right to end our lives? Our biomedical law assignment help depicts such biomedical laws dealing with these issues.
Major areas of biomedical laws
The major areas of biomedical laws included in biomedical law assignment help material are:
- Sexual reproduction
- Life and death
- Medical commerce
Our biomedical law assignment help experts provide undivided attention to these issues.
Our biomedical law assignment help focuses on laws relating to genetics
Genetics refer to the study of genes, hereditary and variation in living organism. Get exclusive biomedical law assignment help on artificial modification of genes called as genetic modification or genetic engineering. It refers to the direct manipulation of the genetic structure using principles of biotechnology. The important applications of genetic engineering included in our biomedical law assignment help material are:
- Genetically modified crops
According to our biomedical law assignment help experts, modification of DNA using engineering techniques are known as genetically modified crops. The professed goal of making such crops is to counter external threats like insects, pests and vagaries of nature. Many countries forbid the manufacture of GMOs. Europe for instance has a ‘de-facto’ ban on the manufacture of new GMO crops. America, Brazil, India and Argentina are some of the chief counties using genetically modified crops. Get biomedical law assignment help on GMO crops as well.
Biomedical law assignment help experts refer to cloning as the process of producing a genetically identical entity by using the DNA of one entity and making copies of that DNA structure. Artificial cloning is also called reproductive cloning. We make sure to implement the following examples of clones in your biomedical law assignment help material.
- Tadpole: Robert Briggs and Thomas J. King successfully cloned northern Leopold frogs in 1952.
- Mice: In 1986, soviet scientists cloned mice.
- Sheep: Dolly the sheep became the first cloned mammal in 1984.
- Pig: In 2014, China started producing 500 cloned pigs in a year.
- Pyrenean Ibex: in 2009, Pyrenean ibex became the first extinct animal to be brought back to life.
- Camel: Injaz was the first cloned camel.
- Pashmina goat: Noori became the first cloned Pashmina goat in 2012.
Avail biomedical law assignment help anytime, we are functioning 24*7.
- Human cloning
Biomedical law assignment help on human cloning include the issues that have attracted the ire of religious and secular critics alike.
- Religious critics are of the opinion that with human cloning, man is trying to usurp the place of God.
- Secular critics are, however, divided. While some advocates argue that therapeutic cloning may be advantageous in generating new cells and tissues when transplant is impossible, others argue that reproductive cloning is absolutely unethical. Most of the countries have banned human cloning. Some countries like India, allow therapeutic cloning but not reproductive cloning. Students seeking biomedical law assignment help should consider the religious critics.
- Stem Cell Research
Biomedical law assignment help experts say that stem cell research signifies stem cell as undifferentiated biological cells that can develop into specialized cells and produce more cells. Biomedical writers include two types of stem cells in their biomedical law assignment help material:
- Embryonic stem cells: stem cells which are obtained from embryo and
- Adult stem cells: Those which are obtained from either bone marrow or adipose tissue or blood.
Stem cell therapy controversy
Our biomedical law assignment help material primarily include this controversy in biomedical law essay writing, biomedical law homework help etc. Bone marrow transplant is the most widely used stem cell therapy technique. Stem cells can cure a variety of other diseases like neuro-degeneration, brain and spinal injury, blood cell formation, tooth regeneration, baldness, diabetes, orthopedic healing etc. stem cell research has attracted a lot of controversy as it destroy the human embryo. Various Christian denominations like Baptists, the Methodists, and the Catholics etc. have banned stem cell research outright saying that such research leads to abortion and destruction of embryo.
Get biomedical law assignment help faster than a blink.
Biomedical law assignment help related to sexual reproduction
Laws relating to reproduction constitute another controversial domain. Our biomedical law assignment help experts discuss three areas which have recently attracted controversy on whether such practices should be allowed on not.
- In vitro fertilization
In vitro fertilization is a process by which an egg is fertilized by sperm outside the body. While this has helped a lot of couples to conceive; it has also led to a number of medical risks including:
- Multiple births: A condition where more than one fetus results from a single pregnancy.
- Spread of infectious diseases: Infectious diseases are often spread because of in vitro fertilization which has, however, been reduced due to the practice of sperm washing.
- Birth defects: Many congenital defects can be passed on to the baby.
Biomedical law assignment help from Thepeacekeepers.info highlights the, IVF and criticism of moralists. The following arguments are provided against IVF in our biomedical law assignment help material.
- Laboratory mix ups can occur due to mix ups of embryos.
- IVF practices can often be profit driven and as such expensive. Poor people cannot afford IVF.
- Gay and lesbian couples can now use IVF practices. This has not gone down well with the church authorities and moralists.
- Unwanted embryos can be discarded.
- Sex-reassignment surgery
Sex-reassignment surgery or gender reassignment surgery refers to the surgical procedure by which a person’s biological sex is changed into that of the opposite sex. Many transsexuals complain of being trapped in the wrong body. As such transsexual men undergo sexual reassignment surgery to become female while transsexual women perform the same in order to become male. However there are several legal and ethical considerations regarding this sex-reassignment surgery:
- Who should be allowed to undergo a sex change operation?
- Should transsexuals be allowed to change their name and legal identity?
- Should transsexual person be allowed to benefit from their partner’s social security and legal benefits?
Students seeking biomedical law assignment help, consult with our biomedical law writers online.
It refers to the removal and destruction of embryos before they are fully matured. In the west, there is an ongoing debate on abortion is divided into two groups :
- Pro-life: It refers to a small group of Christian moralists who advocate that the embryo has a right to be born.
- Pro-choice: The feminists who emphasize the right of women to abort and therefore exercise a choice.
Laws relating to life and death
Thepeacekeepers.info provides biomedical law assignment help related to life and death. Another area of controversy is the issue of euthanasia.
Euthanasia refers to the practice of ending one’s life willingly in order to relieve pain and suffering. There are three types of euthanasia:
- Voluntary: Euthanasia conducted with the permission of the patient.
- Non-Voluntary: Non-voluntary euthanasia refers to the euthanasia that is conducted despite the fact that the patient is not available for consent. An instance of this euthanasia is child euthanasia, which is banned all over the world except for Netherlands.
- Involuntary: Euthanasia which is conducted against the will of the patient.
Euthanasia debate is of great importance in biomedical law assignment help.
Biomedical law assignment help highlights the raging controversy in west regarding the legality of Euthanasia.
- Pro Euthanasia activists demand that every human being has a right to live and die with dignity and as such euthanasia should be legalized. They often point towards instances in Netherlands, Belgium and Oregon.
- Anti Euthanasia activists come forward with four distinct arguments against euthanasia:
- Not all deaths are painful
- Alternatives such as cessation of active treatment combined with pain killers are available
- Permitting euthanasia will lead to undesirable consequences
- Euthanasia will put society on a slippery slope. Non voluntary and involuntary euthanasia rates will go up. Needless to say there seems to be no cessation of the debate. While doctor assisted euthanasia is acceptable. What is not acceptable is euthanasia that is conducted forcefully.
Biomedical law assignment help on medical commerce law
With the rise of capitalism, medicine too has been commercialized. While there is an obnoxious trade going on in human organs, pharmaceutical companies in collusion with medical insurance companies is trying to stop universal health care for all countries like the US.
- Organ trade is illegal in most countries. Organ trade refers to the trade of critical human organs for transplant. Currently all countries, except for Iran, forbid the trade in human organs. The situations in some countries are:
- Iran: In Iran, the trade is contained within the country and no foreigners are allowed to buy organs of Iranian citizens.
- China: Earlier in China, organs were procured from executed prisoners. After receiving criticisms from all over the world, the country has banned the legal sale of organs.
- India: India had once been a hub of organ trade till it was banned in 1994. Some of the poorest of the poor countries of Africa, Latin America and South East Asia are involved in the illegal trade of human organs. Critics say that making organ buying and selling legal would mean that poor donors in developing countries will continue to serve the interests of the rich recipients of the developed countries.
- Prices of pharmaceutical drugs
Our biomedical law assignment help experts consider the most controversial areas of medical commerce i.e. prices of the prescription drugs in some countries like the US.
- Advocates for high prices: Those who advocate high pricing point out that in the US medical trials for new drugs cost a lot. US stand for 36 percent of the total research in the world. Further drug research will save more than 750 billion in 5 most critical illnesses including, AIDS, cancer, heart diseases, Alzheimer’s disease and arthritis
- Advocates of low prices: One of the major areas of the US health care reform is an attempt to lower the cost of the prescription drugs. As such they advocate the manufacture of lower cost generic drugs.
Advantages and disadvantages of biomedical laws included in biomedical law assignment help
Ever since the time of Hippocrates, ethical rules and principles of biomedicine have been important in medical practices as well in biomedical law assignment help. The advantages of law in biomedical practice are:
- Having laws and rules can lessen the chances of medical malpractice.
- Bioethical laws and principles are important in biomedical law assignment help because they put a check on potential harmful experiments like human cloning etc.
Our biomedical law writers do not overlook its disadvantages while offering bio-medical law assignment help.
- Too many laws can stifle scientific innovation.
- The purpose and scope of bioethics is not clear. Some argue that laws should only be concerned about the morality of medical treatments. Others argue that the entire gamut of medical experience should come under the purview of laws. Whatever may be the case, the nature of biomedical laws is not entirely clear. Visit Thepeacekeepers.info and get best rates of biomedical law assignment help.
Biomedical law assignment help covers biomedicine laws in Australia, UK and the US
The different legal systems in different countries ensure that laws relating to biomedical law assignment help are different.
Reproductive cloning is banned although therapeutic cloning is permissible. In 1980s, Estelle Asmodelle became the first legal transsexual of Australia opening the doors for many other transsexuals. Euthanasia is illegal in Australia. Biomedical law assignment help in Australia should primarily follow its regulations.
- United Kingdom
The European Convention on Human Rights and Biomedicine prohibits human cloning in the United Kingdom. Like all other developed nations, UK gives legal rights to transsexual people. Finally, euthanasia is illegal as in Australia. Updated UK biomedicine laws are implemented in biomedical law assignment help material.
- United States of America
Thepeacekeepers.info offers biomedical law assignment help including laws passed by the US House of Representative which explicitly ban human cloning both reproductive and therapeutic. Sex reassignment surgeries are recognized while euthanasia laws differ from one state to another.
Thepeacekeepers.info is functioning 24*7 to serve you with biomedical law assignment help.
What are the difficulties faced by students in writing their biomedical assignments?
Students face a number of difficulties in completing their assignments. They are:
- Vastness of the topic
Even a cursory look at our article will show how broad the subject area is. Anything under medical practice may technically come under it. As such students often struggle to cope up with the vastness of the subject matter and end up with biomedical law assignment help.
- Subject expertise
Since a number of overlapping topics come under biomedicine, it requires subject expertise on various subject areas like bio-technology, genetics, bio-robotics, ethics etc. No one can have the expertise in all the fields. Biomedical law assignment help is a savior now.
A lot of students find it difficult to meet the deadlines set by university professors. Biomedical law assignment help by experts is needed to complete the assignment on time.
- Language problem
Even if the assignment topic is well known, many students from non-English speaking countries find it difficult to put their thoughts in words. Get bio-medical law assignment help by experts to resolve the issue.
Why do students need biomedical law assignment help by experts?
Biomedical law assignment help online can prove to be beneficial in a number of ways.
- Improvement in grades
The first thing that you will notice as a student is that there is a marked improvement in grades. This because we have Biomedical law experts who come up with innovative biomedical law assignment help ideas.
- On-time delivery
No matter how difficult is the topic you can get top quality biomedical law assignment help much before the deadline.
- Subject help
Our biomedical law experts have years of experience in practical industry. Hence you can be assured of authentic biomedical law assignment help written with best efforts
- Referencing and citation
You can get biomedical law assignment help with complete references and bibliography.
High quality biomedical law assignment help by Thepeacekeepers.info
Thepeacekeepers.info is a premier Australian service provider which provides:
- High-quality assignment help to all students from K-12 to PhD level.
- Affordable assignment help.
- 100 percent originality.
- 24x7 online support.
- Non-plagiarized assignments delivered to your in box.
Avail biomedical law assignment help at the best price.
â€œ Assignment helps me in my studies and now my grades are stabilised , now i can focus on my kids, who need my attention rather than my studies. Thank you Assignmentâ€
â€œ Assignment has been working hard and delivering assignments on time, I have got couple of my assignments done by them, whenever I have crisis i turn to Assignment â€
â€œ I have ...
â€œ I have never got better results than My Assignment Help.com in TurnItIn for plagiarism report â€
â€œ Assignment service is fast and delivers on time, I am really happy with Assignment service, have offered to my friends as well.â€