Students can't be Wrong!
GET BEST GRADE, ORDER NOW
Mentorship Assignment Help
Guidance on writing mentorship assignment can be acquired with mentorship assignment help by our mentoring experts. Mentoring is a personal and a professional relationship in which a more experienced and knowledgeable person trains, guides and helps a less experienced one. The person, who imparts the professional knowledge and personal guidance, is called a mentor. On the other hand, person who receives the guidance is called a protégé or a mentee. While mentoring as a training process has existed since the time of the ancient Greeks, in modern times, the term is almost exclusively used to understand a professional training process, within the corporate environment of US and other countries.
5 mentoring techniques by our mentoring experts
Bob Aubrey and Paul Cohen in their management book, “Working Wisdom: Timeless Skills and Vanguard Strategies for Learning Organizations” published in the year 1995, isolated 5 techniques for mentorship. They were
- Accompanying: Our mentorship assignment help experts refer to accompanying as the process of taking part in the learning process along with the protégé.
- Sowing: According to our mentorship assignment help experts, a rank newcomer may not be familiar to a particular training style or a principle. Sowing refers to the act of preparing the newcomer for the training process.
- Catalyzing: Catalyzing is defined by our mentorship assignment help experts as an act of putting pressure on the trainee so as to induce him to perform better. When training reaches a critical level, exposing the trainee to a sudden change is an important way to escalate the learning process.
- Showing: Our mentorship assignment help experts define showing as the process of training in which the mentor demonstrates a difficult concept with an example drawn from real life situations and personal experience.
- Harvesting: In harvesting process, our mentorship assignment help experts state that testing what the protégé has learned is crucial. The mentor might put the trainee to test in order to judge his ability to respond to the demands of a particular situation.
Types of mentorship
Our mentorship assignment help experts share their knowledge of different types of mentors based on their characteristics. They are:
- Multiple mentor: According to the mentorship assignment help experts, instead of a single mentor, multiple mentors may be useful. Therefore, having multiple mentoring experts might help to protégé by exposing him to a wider talent pool and knowledge base. Several companies now prefer multiple mentoring experts in order to give their employees the complete training experience.
- Trade mentor: A trade mentor is characterized by our mentorship assignment help experts as a person who has expertise in a particular field. They are mentoring experts in their fields and can expose the trainee to new trends, new ideas and the changes taking place in that field.
- Industry mentor: Our mentorship assignment help experts describe industry mentors as a closely related figure. However, our mentorship assignment help experts also mention a crucial characteristics of industry mentors that is, unlike a trade or a profession mentor, the industry mentor is someone who has a wider understanding of the industry as a whole.
- Organization mentor: The expert team of mentorship assignment help tutors delineate organization mentor as a crucial person who gives detailed information regarding the internal politics of the organization.
- Work process mentor: According to our mentorship assignment help experts, the mentor who specializes in a particular process is called a work process mentor. Our mentorship assignment help experts also highlight the fact that this person can expedite the work process and help to improve the productivity of the company.
- Technology mentor: Since technology is rapidly changing, our mentorship assignment help experts feel it is important to have a technology mentor who can help in situations when there is a technical glitch or even a breakdown.
Formal and informal mentorships
Our mentorship assignment help experts explain two types of mentorships:
- Informal mentoring: Our mentorship assignment help experts define informal mentoring as the relationships between partners in informal situations. Such mentoring programs are common in schools and colleges.
- Formal mentoring: Our mentorship assignment help experts state the fact that these kind of programs are organized by corporations and are meant for target populations. Contemporary corporate culture in the U.S. harps on the importance of multiple mentoring for employees. Our mentorship assignment help experts also reveal the fact this came about partly in response to a research conducted by Daniel Levinson (a noted American psychologist) which criticized the efficacy of ‘white mentorship’ for African-American employees. Our mentorship assignment help tutors share that corporations in the U.S. now use the multiple mentoring approach (also known as mosaic mentoring) in order to distinguish it from traditional single mentorship approach.
While writing a mentoring research paper, you must gain proficient knowledge of mentoring methods.
Corporate mentorship programs
Mentorship assignment help experts describes a wide variety of formal mentorship programs of U.S. corporate houses,
- New-hire mentorship: Mentorship assignment help experts explain that most of the companies have new-hire mentorship programs in which a new employee is usually paired with an older experienced employee. Our mentorship assignment help experts also state the new-hire mentorship can benefit both the mentor and his protégé. The protégé can be gradually inducted into the work culture and can acquire new skills while performing the task. On the other hand, the mentor can also refresh his knowledge and expose himself to new ideas.
- High-potential mentorship: Our mentorship assignment help experts believe that high-potential mentorship is used to groom employees who have the potential of moving up the corporate ladder and take up leadership roles in the future. Here an employee is paired with a senior-level leader. These high potential mentorship programs tend to be smaller in size and the protégés must be selected by the senior level leaders for higher positions.
Matching mentors with protégés
Our mentorship assignment help experts illustrate three ways of matching mentors and protégés:
- Matching by committee: Matching is usually done by a committee, specially formed for the purpose. It consists of the senior members of the human resources team, research & development team and learning and development team of the company.
- Self-matching technology: A variety of online mentoring technology can be used to match the trainee with the mentor. It is a computer-based matching technique.
- Speed mentoring: Mentors and protégés meet each other in short sessions which give the mentors multiple options.
Benefits of mentoring
Our mentorship assignment help experts make you aware of a number of potential benefits of mentoring programs:
- Mentoring programs give protégés an opportunity for career development and help to align personal development of the employee with the organizational goals of the company.
- It helps to retain high potential employees. Since these employees have high credentials, companies find them extremely difficult to be retained. As such high-potential mentoring programs help to develop personal bonds between the employer and the employee.
- The protégé can also help the mentors to grow and refresh their knowledge. This is called reverse mentoring and is a hidden benefit of the mentoring programs.
- These programs also help to bring new ideas and help to expand and diversify the organization.
Avail mentorship assignment help from Thepeacekeepers.info for better grades
Thepeacekeepers.info can provide mentorship assignment help to all human resource management students for assignment writing on any given topic. Our domain expertise is vast and it includes human resource assignment help or even specialized services like mentorship assignment help, conflict management assignment help, employee motivation assignment help. Our human resource management experts offer professional assistance service ranging from mentorship management essay assignment help, mentorship case study assignment help, mentorship thesis assignment help, mentoring research paper help to any other form of mentorship assignment help. Our assignment help services cover 100 disciplines in marketing, human resources, finance and accounting, economics and statistics.